A while back, I stumbled upon an MP4 link on the web that I had to download as an MP3 file on my device. Thankfully, I could convert MP4 link to MP3 pretty easily as I also discovered one of the most resourceful Android apps. If you have also encountered a similar issue and are looking for an MP4 link to MP3 converter, then this would be an ideal post for you. Here, I will share my experience and would let you know how to use a free MP4 to MP3 converter by link solution.
Snaptube: A Must-have MP4 Link to MP3 Converter App for Android
With the help of Snaptube, it has become pretty easy to convert MP4 to MP3 by link. You can just copy a URL from any other source, load it on Snaptube, and download the file as MP3 on your device.
- The Snaptube MP4 URL to MP3 converter is pretty easy to use and would let you submit a video link from any source of your choice.
- This MP4 to MP3 converter with link app will load the web page on its native interface and would let you watch the video as well.
- Later, it will give you an option to save the video as either MP3 or MP4. You can also select a preferred bit rate in which you wish to save the MP3 file.
- Besides that, you can also access 100+ different platforms (like YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, etc.) that you can browse on the MP4 link to MP3 converter app.
- You can also link your YouTube account on Snaptube, access its picture-in-picture mode, or turn on/off its dark mode whenever you want.
How to Convert an MP4 link to MP3 on any Android Device
As you can see, it is pretty easy to use Snaptube to convert MP4 URL to MP3 on your Android phone. To use this MP4 to MP3 converter by link app, you can follow these instructions.
Step 1: Get the Snaptube MP4 URL to MP3 converter
If you don’t have Snaptube already installed on your phone, then head to its website first, and download its APK file. You can later grant your browser permission to install this MP4 link to MP3 converter app.
Note: Beforehand, you can go to your phone’s security settings to ensure that you can download apps from sources other than the Play Store.
Step 2: Submit the source URL
Now, you can go to any website or app to look for a video to download and copy its URL to the clipboard. Afterward, launch the Snaptube MP4 link to MP3 converter and simply submit the copied link to the search bar.
Apart from that, you can also access the available platforms on Snaptube and browse them to look for any video. You can also look for a video to download by entering appropriate keywords in the search field.
Step 3: Convert the MP4 link to MP3
As you would submit the MP4 link, it will automatically be loaded on Snaptube. To convert the link from MP4 to MP3, simply wait for the video to be loaded on Snaptube. Later, you can tap on the download icon and select MP3 as the target format to save the file.
That’s it! In no time, Snaptube would convert MP4 to MP3 by link and will save the file on your device’s local storage. The downloaded MP3 can be accessed from your phone’s file manager or by visiting your Snaptube account’s library.
updated by lunnzcl on Oct 12, 2020