Hungama is a widely-used app that can stream music and videos on your smart device. You can also listen to radio, discover new artists, and share songs with your friends as well. While Hungama is a freely available app, you would have to get its premium version if you wish to listen to music without any interruption. Due to this, a lot of users look for other apps like Hungama. We have picked some of the best music streaming apps that you can use instead of Hungama.
Part 1. Best Apps like Hungama Mobile
Without any ado, let’s quickly know more about some of the best apps like Hungama APK that you can install on your phone.
Snaptube is a freely available app that is compatible with every leading Android device. The app has brought multiple entertainment platforms together. Therefore, you can easily find the music of your choice in seconds. Besides listening to your favorite songs, you can download them as well.
• Easily find your favorite songs from multiple platforms in one place
• Listen to unlimited songs without paying anything
• Download songs for free
• You can choose the bit rate (size) of the download as well
• The app has an inbuilt music player
• You can also make playlists and manage your music easily
Gaana is one of the most popular music streaming apps out there. It has millions of songs from different genres. The app is majorly focused on Hindi and other Indian regional songs. Though, you can find popular songs in other international languages as well.
• The app is freely available, but for an uninterrupted experience, you need to buy its premium account.
• Save songs offline (will only work for premium accounts)
• You can also share songs with your friends via social media
• The app is available for Android and iOS devices
Saavn is one of the most popular apps like Hungama that will come handy to you for sure. The app has a sleek interface and is available in different themes as well. It also has a vast catalog of songs too.
• There are songs in different languages and of all the major genres.
• The free version supports unlimited streaming with ads.
• For an uninterrupted experience, users need to get its premium account
• Social media integration
• Create playlists and sync your account on different devices
• Available for iOS and Android
If you are an Airtel user, then you must be familiar with Wynk. Airtel provides complimentary service to its postpaid customers for this music streaming platform. Therefore, Airtel customers can enjoy this service for free.
• The app is extremely easy to use and is freely available for Airtel customers.
• You can find all kinds of songs in different languages and genres.
• Create playlists and save songs offline
• The app is available for iOS and Android devices.
SoundCloud is a globally recognized app for sharing music freely. It has more than 10 million music creators, which makes it one of the most diverse music streaming apps. All of this makes SoundCloud one of the best apps like Hungama.
• You can easily find all kinds of international music.
• There is a limited range of Indian music.
• Most of the songs are remixes and covers – you might not find the exact soundtrack you are looking for.
• The app is freely available for iOS and Android devices.
Part 2. How to Listen to Music and Download Songs
As you can see, Snaptube is one of the best apps like Hungama for Android users. To learn how to listen to your favorite music using Snaptube, simply follow these steps:
1. To start with, go to your device settings > security and turn on the app download feature from unknown sources. Don’t worry – it won’t harm your device. It only means that now you can download apps from sources other than Play Store.
2. Launch any web browser and visit the official website of Snaptube. From here, you can download its latest APK version.
3. Tap on the downloaded file and complete the installation process.
4. Whenever you wish to listen to music, simply launch the Snaptube app.
5. On its home screen, you can view a listing of various platforms. Just select a platform of your choice.
6. To further explore, tap on the “More” button. From here, you can add or remove any platform as well.
7. On the search bar, type the name of the song you are looking for. You can provide any keyword related to movies, genres, singers, etc.
8. The interface will display the searched results. You can just tap on the song’s icon to listen to it. This will launch a dedicated audio player and start playing the song.
9. If you want, you can tap on the download button to save the song. The application will provide different options for bit rate (and size). Just tap on any option and download the song.
10. Furthermore, you can add the song to a playlist as well. Later, you can explore the downloaded music and playlists on the Snaptube app.
With Snaptube, listening to your favorite songs is easier than ever. Now, you no longer need to pay in order to stream music using numerous apps. If you are not happy with Hungama, then simply download Snaptube on your device. It will let you listen to unlimited songs without any interruption. You can even download songs and create multiple playlists as well.
updated by Editor on Mar 11, 2020