A lot of Huawei users just love the experience of the phone but hate the fact that they can’t download videos and music directly to the phone from various applications. Isn’t that true? But, don’t worry. To resolve your issues, we have a Huawei video downloader that would work perfectly on your phone. It would allow you to download media from various platforms like YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
Let’s explore how this Huawei video downloader app works.
Snaptube: The Best Video Downloader for Huawei
Snaptube is an easy-to-use application designed by Mobiuspace. The company envisioned this application to help users download videos and music on their Huawei phone. Fortunately, it works pretty well.
Here are some amazing features of this video downloader for Huawei mobile.
- The app is free of charge. You can download it from the website and download any number of videos and music files from it.
- You can download various formats of videos, such as MP4, and in various resolutions of your choice.
- The app has collaborated with a number of platforms, like Facebook and YouTube. You can explore, stream, and download media from all.
- The best part is that you can multitask. All you have to do is enable its picture-in-picture mode and explore other apps and do other tasks.
- There’s a night mode in the app, which reduces eye strain when you are working on this application.
- Snaptube is lightweight. If you are worried that it might end up harming your phone, then drop all your tensions. It will keep your phone safe and never eat up your processing power.
- You can securely access Snaptube on your Huawei phone and any other Android phone.
How to Download and Use Huawei Video Downloader App?
Snaptube is the best video downloader for Huawei. There’s no doubt about that. That’s why we have explained the process of using this app. Read on.
Step 1: Install Snaptube
To start using Snaptube, you need to just download the app; rest everything is self-explanatory.
Visit this link from your Huawei phone and click on download. Your browser would start downloading the APK file. If it doesn’t, then go to phone Settings and enable Unknown Apps Download.
Once the APK downloads, click on it and let it install. After installing, Snaptube will automatically launch on your phone.
It is amazing that you don’t even have to sign up if you don’t want to. You can directly start using Snaptube app.
Step 2: Explore Videos
On the app, you can explore videos and media in various ways:
- Use the top charts. Just scroll and find videos that you want to save on your Huawei phone.
- If you can’t find anything, then use a keyword in the search bar. Multiple results will appear from various platforms of Snaptube.
- You can also dedicatedly search on one Snaptube integrated platform. For example, from the More, go to Facebook and search.
- You can find almost all types of videos on the Snaptube application.
Step 3: Download Videos
To finally download the video after finding it, you need to simply click on the Download arrow. This yellow arrow would be popping on your screen automatically. Click on it and select the resolution and size of the resultant file.
Once you select this, download of videos would start on your Huawei phone. In some minutes, depending on your internet connection and speed, the video will download. You can find it in the My Files section of your phone.
Isn’t Snaptube simply the best app to download videos? Visit the website now and download the app to enjoy videos for free.
updated by julietatl1201 on 11月 27, 2020