Google Play Music on Android has always been a resourceful app for many music lovers. Since the Google Play Music Android app has been discontinued, a lot of Android users are looking for alternatives. Thankfully, there are plenty of trusted options that can be used as a good music player for Android. Since you can’t use Google Play Music, find out the best Android apps here instead.
Lark Player: The Best Google Play Music Android Alternative
From all the available options, Lark Player has to be the best alternative to the Google Play Music Android app. Since you can’t do Google Play Music download on Android, you can consider Lark Player instead.
- This good MP3 player for Android supports every other media format as well like WAV, WMA, FLAC, AC3, and more.
- Being the best Google Android Music Player option, it will also display the lyrics of a song to sing along.
- The good music player for Android will automatically list your songs under different sections and would let you create multiple playlists.
- On this good music player for Android, you can also discover popular and trending music of all the major genres.
- Some other features of this Google Play Music Android app alternative are a floating window, an equalizer, YouTube integration, etc.
How to Use This Good Music Player App for Android
Doing this alternative to Google Play Music download on Android is extremely easy and it will certainly meet your entertainment needs in the following way.
Step 1: Install the Google Play Music Android alternative
Firstly, you can just go to the Play Store on your Android device and search for Lark Player. After this, tap on the “Install” button to download Lark Player on your phone.
Step 2: Import music on Lark Player
After that, you can just launch the Google Android Music player alternative and grant it the needed permission to access your songs. All your music would be listed on Lark Player now.
Step 3: Access Lark Player features
Once you have installed the Google Play Music Android app alternative, you can access your music in different sections. You can go to the “Playlist” section to create and manage your music or find popular content under the “Trending” category.
Snaptube: The Best Video Player for Android
Since the Google Play Music Android app is not available, you can also use Snaptube to watch videos. The freely available application is easy to use and offers a wide range of entertainment features. You can find multiple platforms in one place and further integrate your YouTube account. It also offers a dark mode and would let you multitask with its picture-in-picture mode.
There you go! Now you can just use Lark Player as the best alternative to Google Play Music on Android and listen to your favorite songs without any hassle.
updated by Chief Editor on Oct 26, 2020