WhatsApp is one of the most popular social sharing and instant messaging apps in the world. With more than 1.5 billion active users, it hosts an exchange of around 60 billion messages in a day. If you are also an active user of the app, then you must be familiar with WhatsApp status as well. The app allows us to post a temporary status that is only visible for the next 24 hours. Most of the users like to post funny WhatsApp status to brighten up their friends. Hop on as we will provide an extensive collection of funny video and text WhatsApp statuses.
Part 1. How to Download Humorous WhatsApp Video Status
If you are an avid user of WhatsApp, then you must download Snaptube on your Android device. This freely available app can be used to watch or download unlimited WhatsApp videos in HD quality for free. The app has recently upgraded its interface and has come up with a dedicated section for WhatsApp videos. Here’s how you can use it to download WhatsApp videos on your device.
Step 1. Get Snaptube on your phone
Firstly, you need to download Snaptube on your device. To do this, go to your device’s Settings > Security and turn on the app installation from unknown sources. Great! Now you can just go to Snaptube’s website and download the app on your phone. Once the APK file is downloaded, tap on it, and follow the simple on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
Step 2. Find WhatsApp funny status video
Launch the app whenever you wish to watch or download videos on your device. On its home page, you can see a section for “WhatsApp Video”. Visit it to access tons of WhatsApp status videos from our collection. Here, you can browse an extensive list of WhatsApp videos of all kinds.
Step 3. Save WhatsApp videos to your phone
Just tap on any video to watch it. A video player will be loaded and the selected video will start playing. If you like the video, tap on the “Download” icon. You can find it at the bottom of the video player. Different resolution options for the video will be provided. Select the desired resolution and wait for a while as the video will be downloaded.
After the downloading is completed, you can access the video on the device storage or on Snaptube as well. Later, you can put these videos as your WhatsApp status or can forward them to any friend as well.
Part 2. Funny WhatsApp Video Status
Apart from texts, most of the WhatsApp users also prefer posting short video clips as their status too. If you really want your friends to laugh out loud, then why not post some of these hilarious videos as your status.
Part 3. Funny WhatsApp Text Status
A lot of users simply post one-liners and jokes as their WhatsApp status. You can also do this by tapping on the pen icon under the Status tab. An editor will be launched where you can just post WhatsApp funny status. To start with, you can write these funny texts.
- God is really creative, I mean… just look at me every time!
- I’m not lazy, I am on energy saving mode.
- Life is Short – Chat Fast!
- I Wonder What Happens When Doctor’s Wife Eats An Apple A Day…
- Light travels faster than sound… that’s why people appear bright until they speak.
- Mosquitoes are like family. Annoying but they carry your blood.
- I used to think that air is free, until I bought a packet of chips.
- I love my job only when I’m on a vacation.
- Try to say the letter M without your lips touching.
- I used to like my neighbors, until they changed their WiFi password.
- We never really grow up, we only learn how to act in public.
- I didn’t say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you.
- He who smiles in a crisis has found someone to blame.
- My opinions may have changed, but not the fact that I am right.
- My psychiatrist told me I was crazy and I said I want a second opinion. He said okay, you’re ugly too.
- Worrying works! 90% of the things I worry about never happen.
- I don’t suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.
- Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.
- Hospitality: making your guests feel like they’re at home, even if you wish they were.
- God must love stupid people. He made SO MANY.
- Money talks… but all mine ever says is “goodbye”.
- Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.
- Experience is what you get when you didn’t get what you wanted.
- Dogs have masters. Cats have staff.
- Impotence: Nature’s way of saying “No hard feelings”.
- To err is human, to blame it on somebody else shows management potential.
- Don’t piss me off! I’m running out of places to hide the bodies.
- 100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?
- Progress is made by lazy men looking for an easier way to do things.
- The difference between in-laws and outlaws? Outlaws are wanted.
updated by on Mar 11, 2020