Are you tired of purchasing streaming app subscriptions that don’t offer full functionality? If so, then you are in the right place. Since it is not easy today to find free offline music app, a lot of users end up paying for a streaming application. But, to help you avoid that, we have found the best app for offline music free.
The Lark Player is an application for Android users. It is designed by Mobiuspace to help you stream and listen to music for free. You can listen to downloaded songs on your phone and also search on the Lark Player. Isn’t that amazing?
Let’s see how this best free offline music app works:
- The Lark Player offline music app without a subscription helps you stream music from your phone. This means that if you have music files on your phone, you can play it on the Lark Player.
- You can also find the lyrics of songs streamed in the app. This can help you make your karaoke night a hit.
- You can control the app with the help of pre-set modes, playback settings, speed settings, equalizers, etc.
- You can set a timer for sleep. This will allow the Lark Player to turn off music automatically when it is time for you to sleep.
- It is possible to share music from the Lark Player online on social media apps.
- It is a floating player, which helps you multitask while still using the app.
How to Use This Free Music Streaming App Offline
Since the Lark Player is the best music app for free offline streaming, we have explained its working below. Check how you can download the music app that works offline free.
Step 1: Download and Install the Lark Player
To download the app, you simply need to go to the Play Store of your phone and search for the Lark Player. You can also visit the Play Store from the computer if you have synced the data.
However, remember to download the right app, which is developed by Mobiuspace Tech company. If you are facing trouble in finding the app, here’s the link to directly visit the Play Store page.
Once you have downloaded the app on your phone, you can start using it.
Step 2: Stream Music on Free Music App That Works Offline
To use the app, open it, and search for the music you want to hear.
- You can check the Albums and Playlists which are already on your phone. This will be available in the Lark Player.
- You can also explore music through the app. Scroll to the Trending tab and start searching for music and videos.
It is also possible to download videos and music online and listen to it in the Lark Player offline. But, for that, you need to download the Snaptube app on your phone. Here’s the link for Snaptube. All the files downloaded from Snaptube would be available in the Lark Player.
Isn’t it amazing how this player works? It is so simple and user-friendly. Download it now to start using it!
updated by Chief Editor on Oct 27, 2020