If you are a music enthusiast who is looking for free music apps for Android, then you have come to the right place. So many times, we wish to listen to our favorite tracks on our device, but don’t get their access easily. The good news is that there are plenty of free offline music apps that you can try. To help you pick the best free music app for your phone, I have listed 5 of the best options here.
The 5 Best Free Music Apps for Android
Without much ado, let’s dive in and know more about some of the top free music apps out there.
Snaptube is an entirely free application that you can use on any Android phone. Using it, you can stream video or audio content and even download songs on your phone for offline listening.
- Find and stream unlimited video and audio content of all kinds on Snaptube (without paying anything).
- You can also explore popular social media and entertainment platforms integrated into Snaptube.
- It will let you download any media file in different formats and resolutions as well.
- Not just songs, you can also load a video and download it as an MP3 file.
- There are also options to download music from a URL, create custom playlists, link YouTube, etc.
2. Lark Player
One of the best free offline music apps for Android, Lark Player will let you manage your songs and playlists in one place. You can link it to your YouTube account for a rich streaming experience and get customized suggestions. One of the best free offline music apps, it will let you set different equalizer and playback options. It has a floating media player and it also lets us set alarm on the playback.
Spotify is one of the biggest music streaming services out there with millions of songs in every language. While you can access this best music app for Android for free, you have to buy its premium subscription to save songs for offline listening.
4. Amazon Music
If you already have an Amazon Prime account, then you can access Amazon Music for free, else it will cost you a bomb. You can find millions of songs in almost every language and genre that you can save offline on your device.
5. YouTube Music
Lastly, YouTube Music has one of the most extensive collections of songs out there. You can access YouTube Music by getting a premium subscription. Though you can still use it to listen to your favorite tracks for free, but you won’t be able to save them offline without a premium account.
How to use Snaptube: The Best Music App for Android
As you can see, Snaptube is one of the best free offline music apps for Android. To use it on your device, you can simply follow these quick steps:
- Firstly, go to your phone’s Settings > Security and enable the option to download apps from unknown sources.
- Now, go to the official website of Snaptube, download its APK, and install it on your device.
- Afterward, launch this best free music app and look for any song of your choice from its search or the provided platforms.
- Once the music or video file is loaded, tap on the download icon, and select a preferred format to download the file in.
Now when you know about some of the top free music apps, you can easily explore them. Since Snaptube is the best free music app for Android, you can give it a try, and save your favorite songs on your device without any hassle.
updated by Chief Editor on 8月 10, 2020