Have you ever stumbled upon a video on your phone that you wish to download as an MP3 file? For instance, you might wish to save a YouTube video at times as an MP3 on your device. Thankfully, with the help of a free MP4 to MP3 converter, you can easily do the same. In this post, I’m going to make you familiar with the features and working of the best MP4 to MP3 converter that will certainly meet all your entertainment needs.
Snaptube: The Best MP4 to MP3 Converter App for Android
Snaptube has to be the fastest MP4 to MP3 converter app that you can use for free on an Android device. The application can convert MP4 to MP3 audio on your phone, letting you access the downloaded content offline.
- As of now, Snaptube already supports several platforms that you can access on the app without leaving its interface.
- You can browse platforms like YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, etc. on Snaptube and can further add any other platform to its existing list.
- The video can be downloaded as an MP3 file directly on your device. You can also select a bit rate like 128 or 320kbps in which you want to save the MP3 file.
- The MP4 video to MP3 converter can also be used to load a video by directly entering its URL.
- The Snaptube MP4 to MP3 converter is 100% free and is extremely secure (does not need root access as well).
- You can also watch unlimited videos on Snaptube and activate its dark mode whenever you want.
How to Convert an MP4 Video to MP3 Audio with Snaptube?
With the help of the Snaptube MP4 to MP3 converter offline solution, you can easily save your favorite songs from multiple sources. To use this free MP4 to MP3 converter app, you can follow these instructions.
Step 1: Install the Snaptube MP4 to MP3 audio converter
At first, you can just go to the official website of Snaptube and download the APK of the MP4 video to MP3 audio converter. After that, you can just let your browser install the free MP4 to MP3 converter app on the device.
In case if you are having some issues, then go to your phone’s Settings > Security and enable the option to download apps from unknown sources.
Step 2: Search for any MP4 video to convert
Whenever you wish to convert MP4 to MP3 audio, simply launch Snaptube and look for any video to download. You can browse any platform from the available list on the Snaptube interface. There is also an option to look for a video by entering keywords or the URL in the search option.
Step 3: Convert MP4 to MP3 audio files
After getting appropriate results, you can simply load the video and watch it on the native media player of Snaptube. To convert MP4 video to MP3, you can tap on the download icon from the bottom panel of the screen. From the list of the available format options, select MP3 (and a preferred bit rate/size for the file).
That’s it! Once you select the MP3 format, tap on the download button again, and the file would be saved on your device storage. In this way, you can use Snaptube, which is the best free MP4 to MP3 converter to save any video as an audio file without any hassle.
updated by lunnzcl on 10月 12, 2020