One of the best things about Android devices is that it is pretty easy to convert MP3 and MP4 files using the right app. Although there are so many MP3 and MP4 converter apps, not all of them are that reliable. The good news is that I have come up with a tried-and-tested MP4 MP3 converter app that you can use on your Android phone for free. Let’s get to know about this best solution to convert MP3 MP4 files on an Android.
Snaptube: The Best MP3 and MP4 Converter App for Android
Already used by millions of people worldwide, Snaptube is one of the most trusted solutions to convert and download MP3/MP4 files. Using this MP3 & MP4 converter downloader free tool, you can save your favorite video and audio files from multiple sources.
- Snaptube supports 100+ different social and entertainment platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Dailymotion, and more. You can browse these platforms on the native interface of the MP4/MP3 converter app.
- If you want, you can directly look for any video on from the search option on Snaptube.
- There is also a provision to simply submit the URL of the video and download it directly on your device.
- The MP3 and MP4 converter app will scan the video and would present options to download it in different audio/video formats. There will be options to download the file in different resolutions and bit rates like 720p, 1080p, 128kbps, 320kbps, and so on.
- Furthermore, you can also link your Snaptube app to get personalized suggestions. The MP3 MP4 converter app also supports a dark mode and a picture-in-picture mode.
How to Convert and Download MP3 MP4 Files using Snaptube
Anyone can use the Snaptube MP3 & MP4 converter downloader free app to save unlimited media files on their phones. To do the Snaptube MP3 and MP4 converter free download, you can follow this basic drill.
Step 1: Install the Snaptube MP3 and MP4 converter
To do the MP3 and MP4 converter free download on your device, you can visit the official website of Snaptube. Tap on the download button to save the APK of this MP3/MP4 converter app and let your browser install it on your phone.
In some Android phones, it is not allowed to install apps from sources other than the Play Store. To fix this, you can go to its Settings > Security and enable the feature to install apps from unknown sources. You can later turn this option off (if you want to).
Step 2: Search for what you wish to download/convert
Now, launch the Snaptube MP3 and MP4 converter app on your device and just browse the available platforms. You can also type keywords or directly enter the video’s URL on the search bar. You can browse several platforms without leaving the interface of this MP4/MP3 converter app.
Step 3: Convert MP3/MP4 files on your Android
After getting the appropriate results on Snaptube, you can load any video by simply tapping on its thumbnail. Now, you can watch the video or convert it as an MP3 or MP4 file by tapping on the download icon from its bottom.
That’s it! You can simply select a preferred format (like MP3 or MP4) and a bit rate to download the file in.
In the end, just wait for a while as this MP4/MP3 converter app will scan the loaded media and save it on your Android in the selected format. You can later access the downloaded MP3 or MP4 file from your phone’s storage or via Snaptube’s library.
updated by lunnzcl on Jan 19, 2022