Are you looking for the best offline music player for Android? When it comes to reliable free offline music players for Android, Lark Player has to be the first pick. Already used by millions of people, it lets us listen to our favorite tracks and manage playlists as well. Without much ado, let’s get to know about this offline music player for Android in detail.
Lark Player: The Best Offline Music Player for Android
If you have your favorite tracks already downloaded on your Android phone, then you can use Lark Player to manage them. This best free offline music player for Android comes with different themes and offers a wide range of features.
- There are all kinds of inbuilt tools in this Android music player with lyrics offline feature to enjoy a song with its lyrics.
- You can also use the equalizer to adjust the playback and further customize the overall appearance of the app.
- All the downloaded tracks would be listed under different sections and users can create dedicated playlists as well.
- If you want, you also discover all kinds of popular and trending music of different genres in this best music player for Android offline app.
- The best offline music player app for Android also lets us listen to YouTube music and comes with a sleep timer feature too.
How to use the Best Free Music Player App for Android
To utilize the features of Lark Player, which is the best free offline music player for Android, the following steps can be taken.
Step 1: Install Lark Player on your phone
To get this best offline music player for Android, you can just go to the Play Store on your device and look for “Lark Player”. You can install it on your phone for free from here.
Step 2: Get your music files on Lark Player
Now, you just need to launch Lark Player and give it the access to read the stored media files on your phone. It will automatically list the saved audio tracks under different folders and categories.
Step 3: Manage your music
Simply browse the features of this offline music player for Android and listen to any song whenever you want. You can go to the “Playlist” tab to create or manage playlists on the go. You can also go to the “Trending” tap from the bottom to explore the popular music charts of different genres.
Snaptube: The Best Video Player for Android
Besides Lark Player, you can also use Snaptube to watch videos on your phone offline. The application has an inbuilt media player that would load all formats of videos. The app also features a picture-in-picture mode so that you can multitask while watching any video. You can also enable its intuitive dark mode and explore all sorts of trending content from multiple sources in one place.
Now when you know about the best music player for Android for offline listening, you can easily give Lark Player a try, and be a music buff.
updated by Chief Editor on Oct 22, 2020