While there are a few options to stream music online on smartphones, users often look for a reliable offline music player for Android. If you are also searching for the best music player for Android, then Lark Player would be an ideal pick. Used by millions of people, it is often recommended by experts as the top music player for Android. In this post, I will let you know about this best free music player for Android in detail.
Lark Player: The Best Music Player for Android
With this top music player for Android, you can play your favorite songs offline without any internet connection. This best music player for Android with an equalizer option will let you customize your music experience for sure.
- Using Lark Player, you can play music in the background on Android and control its playback via its floating window.
- Lark Player is a free music player for Android that supports all the major audio formats like MP3, WAV, WMA, AAC, and more.
- The music player for Android phones also offers an option to sync the lyrics to any song to the app.
- You can customize the playback as this best music player for Android comes with an equalizer and has different themes for its interface.
- Apart from that, on this free music player for Android, you can create multiple playlists and discover trending songs.
How to Use this Top Music Player for Android
You can make the most of this free music player for Android by downloading it on your phone and accessing its features in the following way:
Step 1: Install the Lark music player for Android
To get this free music player for Android, you can first go to its Play Store page, and tap on the “Install” button to download it.
Step 2: Export music on Lark Player
Once you have installed Lark Player, launch it, and let it access the saved audio files on your device. After you grant it the needed permission, it will display your music in different categories.
Step 3: Listen to music offline
You can now launch the best music player for Android with an equalizer and tap on any song to play it. Furthermore, you can go to the Playlist section to come up with dedicated playlists and visit the “Trending” tab to find upcoming and popular music from different genres.
Snaptube: The Best Video Player for Android
If you wish to watch videos offline, then you can also take the assistance of Snaptube. It features an intuitive media player that supports almost every video format. You can also activate its dark mode to customize its interface or make the most of its picture-in-picture mode to multitask on your phone while watching any video.
Now when you know why Lark Player is the best music player for Android, you can also give it a try and access its advanced features for free.
updated by Chief Editor on Oct 26, 2020