Aren’t you tired of streaming music online?
As soon as your internet connection dies, your ability to listen to music also goes away. isn’t that so bad?
We understand how difficult it can get to find apps to download music offline. This is why we have discussed the best offline music download app below. Read on to know how you can download media offline and listen to it through the best player.
The Best Free Music Download App Offline
Snaptube is an amazing free music download app offline. You can use it to download media in various formats and sizes. Just install it on your phone to start using it.
Here are the features of Snaptube:
- This app to download music and listen offline helps you save music from various platforms like Facebook and DailyMotion.
- You can download media in various formats, such as MP3 and MP4.
- It is possible to enjoy multitasking with the Snaptube free music offline app because of its picture-in-picture mode.
- There no need to pay for the app. It allows unlimited downloads for free.
- You can also enjoy the app in the dark, as it has a night mode to reduce strain on your eyes.
How to Use the Best App to Download Music Offline
Isn’t Snaptube the best app to download music offline? We have explained how you can use it below. Check out:
Step 1: Download Snaptube
If you want to use the app to download music and play offline, you need to install it on your phone. Visit this link and download the Snaptube app.
Once the APK is on your phone, you can click on it install it. This will only take a few minutes.
After installing Snaptube, you can start using it.
Step 2: Save Media on Android
On the app, you just have to search for media to download it.
- You can check the platform inside Snaptube for dedicated results.
- You can also search on Snaptube’s search bar to get results from all the platforms.
- It is even possible to paste a link in Snaptube to download it.
Once you find the video or music that you need on your phone, click on the Download arrow on your screen. Then, select the size and resolution of the download to enjoy music offline.
Step 3: Stream Music
To stream the music that you have downloaded on your phone, you can use the Lark Player. This player is designed to help you listen to your favourite songs without worrying about the subscription; it is free.
- You can play lyrics along the song to sing.
- It is possible to set a sleep timer to turn off the music when it is bedtime.
- You can control the player options, such as equalizer and pre-set modes.
- The app allows multitasking, as it is a floating player.
- You can share music with friends and family over social media.
Here’s the link to download the Lark Player. You can also visit the Play Store to download this player on your phone.
To start enjoying unlimited entertainment, download both Snaptube and Lark Player and receive optimum music downloading and streaming experience.
updated by Chief Editor on May 16, 2022