- Keep Snaptube app running in the background.
- Open Instagram and find the video or picture you want to download.
- Click on the icon ┇, copy the video or picture’s link and the download button will appear. Click it to download the video or picture.
1. To use this function, please give Snaptube app the permission to draw over other apps. Turn on it going to your device 「Settings > Apps > Snaptube > Draw over other apps」 (the path to setting may vary from device to device).
2. If the download button failed to appear due to the Android update issue, go back to Snaptube app and paste the link you copied into the search bar. You’ll find the video or picture in Snaptube app with the download button.
updated by yaohan on Jul 28, 2020