- Keep the Snaptube app running in the background.
- Open the original video site and find the video you want to download.
- Click the icon ┇, copy the video’s link and the download button will appear at the bottom of the original video site.
1. To use this function, please give Snaptube app the permission to draw
over other apps. Turn on it going to your device 「Settings > Apps > Snaptube >Draw over other apps」 (the path to setting may vary from device to device).
2. If the download button doesn’t appear on the original video sites, go back to
Snaptube app and paste the link you’ve copied into the search bar. You’ll
find the video in Snaptube app with the download button.
updated by on Jul 28, 2020